Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hair Care: Uniq One Cleansing Balm

When I first seen this product I was really intrigued.. I didn't know if it was a shampoo, a conditioner or something to use in between! I've used the Uniq One Spray Treatment so many times and said I'd give this one a go! 

Uniq1 All in One Cleansing Balm 350ml

Uniq One Cleansing Balm, €13

So eventually I figured out how to use the product! It's used as a replacement for both shampoo and conditioner.. On first impressions I was still slightly confused.. It has quite a creamy texture, but doesn't foam up like normal shampoo.. You massage it into your scalp and throughout the hair, leave it for a few minutes and rinse! Simple as that!

The first time I used it I thought no way is this going to clean my hair properly.. It didn't feel like my hair was getting a good scrub as with normal shampoo! But I was so wrong.. This product is amazing!! 

When I use this in my hair my hair feels like I've just got it done in a hairdressers.. It's so quick and easy to use.. It cuts the time of washing and conditioning your hair in half easily.. My hair lasts much longer without being washed when using this product too, I used to wash it every 2-3 days but now I wash it about once a week! I've even used this after having my hair covered in hairspray and it still manages to thoroughly clean the hair! 



This product also has 10 benefits for your hair:

1) Washes thoroughly & gently
2) Excellent conditioner
3) Protects hair colour
4) Silkiness & smoothness
5) Adds shine
6) Adds volume
7) Strengthens & fortifies hair 
8) Provides heat protection
9) Repairs damaged hair
10) Sulfate free

I've been using this product for about 4 weeks now and I love it so much! I've used normal shampoo and conditioner once since I got the cleansing balm and my hair felt completely different and not half as healthy as it does with the balm!

This product has soooo many benefits for your hair, it's quick and easy to use and the product lasts for ages! And did I mention the smell??? The smell is amazing!! It's available to buy here

I also use the Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment.. I love this too.. It's kind of like a leave in conditioner.. A couple of sprays after you've washed your hair and your hair feels lovely..! 

Uniq1 Orginal Hair Treatment 150ml

Uniq One, Hair Treatment, €12
I cannot recommend these products enough! 

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of these products, but you make them sound heavenly! Will try time out sometime :)

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I only found them about 6 months ago!! They leave your hair feeling so nice :)

    ReplyDelete